Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Friday

I've totally taken a vacation from blogging despite all the crap that has been going on. I say crap rather generically, not that much of the ongoings in our household have been negative. Take a deep breath, and now, let's begin.

Kieran had his surgery. This was very non-eventful, and he didn't have much fluid in his ears, so there wasn't any glorious draining of his ear juice or anything like that. He has done a fine job nearly tearing off both of his earlobes since he scratches at his ears so much. He sure likes to scratch at things. Just try and get in his face and he'll pull your eyeball out. With or without the eyelid.

Penny is running a half marathon tomorrow morning, then later that evening we are hosting the post-race party, our 2nd of three parties in one week. Good thing I like to party, otherwise I'd be dreading this.

I cracked my headtube on my road bike, so now I'm building up another bike. This is very exciting for the bike dork.

That's all for now. I gotta go play in traffic.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment