Friday, May 1, 2015

Time flitting by

Weigh-in Wednesday revealed a 210.2 to me.  That's pretty good.  It's not massive, but it's a trend, and I like weight-loss trends.

I haven't been very good about working out this week.  My legs have been pretty sore for some reason, but I'll get some mileage in this weekend.  I had a nice lunch ride on Tuesday, and decided to do my hill climbing route for some stupid reason.  Within the first 10 minutes of the ride I was tasting the blood from burst capillaries in my lungs.  I guess competitive cycling does give you the ability to push pretty hard, sometimes I forget how far off back I fell off the wagon.

Ah well, I'm still young-ish enough.  At least I feel that way.  I wonder why that is.  I'm not *that* active, but I still love running around with the kids like I'm 16.  Probably a little slower and jigglier than 16, but you get the idea.  Maybe I just refuse to get old.

I hope to die "with my boots on" and with a completely broken-down, worn out body.  That might be optimistic, but I think it's something to shoot for.

That's it for now.  I gotta get back to the real world for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment