Monday, July 31, 2017

What a horrible site!

Yea, I'm talking about this one. Life has been busy, but it's mostly self-inflicted at this point.

I'm hoping to get a new ride in the next couple of weeks, and we're starting to look at finishing our basement a little more seriously. There's always work stuff going on for both of us, which of course I can't talk about until after stuff happens, and the kids are enjoying the last few weeks of summer.

K is starting up a magic class this week, and I'm pretty sure he's going to ask how to make his brother disappear. Those kids really need to get back into school. AB is binge-watching Lost right now, even though he keeps saying it's stupid, I think he watches it like 6 hours a day.

We went out last weekend and saw Spiderman, which was pretty good. We've been going to the movies on a monthly basis, which is way more than we ever have. We probably just miss our basement home theater. I know I certainly do.

Without getting too technical, I'm going to try and pry this blog out of Google's hands this week and move it to Amazon Web Services. It should be a lot of fun for me, but we'll see how it goes.

Talk to you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment