Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A few things.

Maybe I'll get into the hang of this blogging thing yet. Saying that aloud has surely doomed the whole effort.

I moved the blog to AWS off of Google's Blogger platform (or was it blogspot?). I bailed and took the easy path and used their Lightsail product, vs actually spinning up EC2 instances and doing real work. But hey, it only took me 20 minutes that way. Work smarter, not harder, right?

I realize hardly anyone will understand that paragraph.

Still waiting on my new car. It's taking forever. I probably should have started shopping at least 4 weeks ago. I think it's on the auto transport now, and hopefully will be here within a week. Waiting...waiting...

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the boys. They both are feeling rather nebulous about going back. I would too. They are getting up there though, 7th and 3rd grade. Pretty crazy how times keeps whistling along.

I'm listening to Lana Del Rey's new album on Apple Music. I'm enjoying the album quite a bit. She's got a nice sound about her. I just switched to Apple Music because Spotify doesn't have any parental controls. I had Spotify hooked up to Alexa and the boys were telling her to play music and she was playing some really f*#$&#( harsh S#!+.

For real.

Not sure what else is going on. That's it for now. I probably should get to bed so I can thoroughly enjoy my 6.5 hours of meetings tomorrow. :-/]

No comments:

Post a Comment