Monday, December 21, 2020

Kind of moving to YouTube

 As if Google doesn't have their hands deep enough in my underwear drawer, I've started a YouTube channel. There's a few videos already out there, but the main impetus for the videos and updates here are that I'm doing a big race in October. So big, I've started training for it now to minimize my suffering.


Please consider liking and subscribing to my channel, as the more likes and subs I get, the more the video gets exposed via YouTube search and video recommendations. Clearly I'm not going to get rich on this stuff (if I make a single cent I'll be impressed), but my hope is that people will get inspired to go try something that might not entirely be in their comfort zone.

My YT channel name is pedalsandsixstrings, which is a play on guitar pedals and bike pedals, plus six string guitars. Maybe it's only a play in my head. I don't know if I will publish any guitar stuff in the near future. Maybe. Probably not as I'm really focused on my training and racing in 2021. 

I'll be posting more, probably coinciding with video uploads as a running commentary/word vomit. 

Thanks all, and Merry Christmas and happy New Year!  ~C

No comments:

Post a Comment