Friday, August 3, 2012

Playing guitars

That's all I've been consistently doing these days.  I'm getting better, and I can occasionally play for 10-15 seconds at a time when it actually sounds musical.  It's a great source of enjoyment for me, and it is awfully relaxing and is great exercise for that side of my brain.  Not much room for music between the 1's and 0's.

I'm looking at getting an acoustic now, I have an electric that I'm quite fond of, but it does what it does well, and playing acoustically isn't one of them.  Penny will wonder why I didn't get one to begin with, I'm sure.  She's right, most of the time.  Hopefully she won't read this and find out I was saying she was right about something.

The boys are doing well, getting large that's for sure.  Kieran is growing up quick, but holding on to some little kid behaviors that we'll have to beat out of him.  Of course I wouldn't beat him, because when he's 6'4" 230# of muscle, I'll need him on my side to protect me from AB.  I can't believe how strong AB is getting.  He can nearly hold me down on the floor when we're wrestling.  That's crazy, when he's only 7.  Kid is like an ox.

No other revelations for me, other than we are entering the birthday season with Penny, my bigger little sister, and her husband all within a couple of weeks of each other.  Might as well drink and eat cake, because I'm not getting any faster on the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment