Friday, February 12, 2016

Don't make me come up with a title

I'm listening to Nathaniel Ratliff on my iPhone with the stock ear buds. It is totally fulfilling; such crappy audio quality. All my good headphones are at home. This is the down side to having to go into work.

My ride went ok last week. 20 miles and my legs were toasted after having lifted the day before. Consistency breeds results. Needless to say, I haven't ridden since. I actually am excited about riding this year. I'll have to get out over lunch on Wednesday with the nice weather. I'm ready for all the group rides to get fired up. It's nice riding in a group, although I'm usually sucking so much wind I don't have a lot of conversations.

We have a big weekend coming up. Going to hit up the aquarium, Melting Pot, and we have a big basketball game (KU-OU). That's the bigger, orange ball for all my MU friends (that aren't on probation). Oh yea, I went there.

That's it for now. I'm ready for winter to go elsewhere.

Like Australia.




No comments:

Post a Comment