Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Tuesday.

Not really. It's average. Penny was home sick yesterday so I stayed home to take care of her and watch our poor patio guys sweat like nothing else. Penny and I went to the doctor and it ends up she has a severe kidney infection. They gave her a shot that had lidocaine and kryptonite in it and she's feeling a bit better. The doctor is going to rerun the blood work and see how she's doing today. At least she feels a bit better. She felt pretty awful, but not as bad as I would think given what she had. Of course, she is a tough German broad and probably didn't let on how much she was uncomfortable.

The patio is moving along pretty well, although I feel for those guys working on it. I wish I had some bigger trees around the house. I think we'll be getting some of those in the upcoming year. All these estate trees suck.

That's all for now. Enjoy your balmy Tuesday (if you're in the Midwest).

No comments:

Post a Comment