Sunday, June 28, 2009

That was fast...

The weekend has now come and gone. That was a blur! As nice as today was, I wish I took off all week and could just putter around, play some golf, and spend some time with family and friends.

At least we did get to hang out with some of our neighbors on the new patio Saturday night. We had a few people over and then we had some more neighbors migrate over and we had a nice little party going. That's one of the great things about our neighborhood.

Today I got out and practiced chipping and putting up at Ironhorse, and then we all went to the pool this afternoon. That was pretty nice indeed. Too bad Monday is right around the corner, but I guess it's time to pay the piper, I suppose.

My A/C is out in my car yet again, so I'll be dropping it off at the shop tomorrow and getting one of the owner's spare cars. It was pretty dang hot last week without the A/C. Hopefully this can be placed on the accident and I don't have to pay for this repair, but we'll see. It's an awful slow leak and I'm sure the squeaky-a$$ insurance company will try and get out of it. Good thing we pay them all those juicy premiums.

On that sunny note, I hope everyone has a great week. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment