Friday, January 15, 2010

Visitor stats

How ironical it is that when I post material, my visitor hit count goes up. I guess that most of my visitors are followers, therefore when I post something new, my site jumps up to the top of their list. I figured that most people would just check the site every now and then. Interesting, especially for a psych geek like me.

On another tech note, I bought a new computer last night to replace my 5-year-old Gateway that gave up the ghost, and somehow, I'm not amazed at the speed of it. 8 gigs of DDR3 ram, quad core Phenom II processor, and a shiny black case and I'm not in awe. What I have been astonished by is the amount of bloatware that HP decided to load. I seriously though that when I booted up, that I had a HP built OS, not Windows 7. That's going to take some massaging to get rid of all that junk. Good golly.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment