Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting closer

The car deal is almost done!  Should have some pics/results here in the next couple of days.

Much more importantly, K-man finally slept through the night last night, so that was great.  Penny and I both appreciated the extra rest.  He is such a cheese, too!  Everytime you look at him, he gets his big gappy-tooth grin and shrugs his shoulders up tight.  What a goofball.  It's fun eating dinner across from him.  At least until he decides he's done, and starts chucking his food/plate/cup on to the floor. 

And speaking of chucking food and plates, last night I was taking my dinner over to the table and had a nervous system failure and decided to drop my plate on the edge of the table, breaking the plate and dumping my burrito on to the floor.  That made me pretty upset, and oddly amused.  I have no idea why I did that.  AB even asked me why I did that.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment