Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend of suffering

First and foremost, Penny's first marathon is kicking off at 7:30am tomorrow. I'm so excited and proud for her. I think she is starting to get pretty anxious, and is ready to get started. We'll be there cheering her on, so if you want to meet up, give me a call. Here's the info for the race: KC Marathon

On Sunday, my beloved Boulevard Cup race kicks off, and I'm expecting a massive turnout and a huge field. This is probably the premier race in the KC area for spectating, so I hope to see some of you out there. If you want to see me in a skinsuit, with snot hanging out at least 18 inches out of my nose and bulging eyes, here is your chance. I'm going to do my damnest to get in the top half of the field. Hurdle the dead and trample the weak. My race kicks off at 1:00pm. Drinking commences whenever you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment