Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Peek-a-boo

Sorry for the interruption.  I'm not going to say that I'm firing the blog back up and things are going to be coming out with great rapidity and consistency.  I tried that last time and it failed.  Miserably.

I haven't been riding.  At all.  I think there's a correlation between cycling activity and riding activity.  Maybe because every time I get on a bike, I can clear my head and get some good blog stuff.  Maybe.

I'm quite sure that my writing will be worse than usual, seeing as I never write.  I write commands in firewalls, but no one wants to read "show interfaces terse | match reth".  At least I don't.  So my usually sparse, broken, conversational writing style ought to be gibberish for awhile.  So enjoy that.  In 50 years no one in this country will be able to write what we consider normal English anyway.  It'll be some mutilated form of English, Spanish, and texting.  I'm sure there's a name for the language/symbolism you write with whilst texting.

Anyway, the coffee isn't working right in my brain so I'm just going to write down some topics I've been meaning to write about for awhile, and we can use this as a list going forward.

non-cycling
eating better in this country
America
guitar playing/music
kids
societal issues
the search for more coffee
religion/spirituality
politics
mad people
Johnson County
mad people in Johnson County
perspective

That's it for now.  No promises!


No comments:

Post a Comment