Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fat Bomb

That's what I'm trying to make right now for fuel while I'm riding. Here's the recipe: http://www.grassfedgirl.com/coconut-and-cinnamon-keto-fat-bombs-low-carb-paleo-dairy-free-gluten-free-sugar-free

It sure smells good, if nothing else. I still have a good bit to pack, and I'm a little wound up about it. I feel like everything is so important. It's not like I can run around the corner to Target and get more batteries on this trip.

I met with Matt (my trainer) today, and I've lost another 0.9% body fat, bringing me down to 17.8% I think. I've lost 2.75 inches off my waist and put on 3 pounds of muscle since I've started. Melting some fat off is pretty cool, but putting muscle on is even cooler, especially given how little I've been lifting (2x a week). I probably will start stalling out a bit once I get to around 15% body fat, then we'll have to change some things around. So far, so good!

I better get to bed so I can get up early (yuck) and finish packing, get the boys to school, and hit the road. Talk at you all in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment