Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ramble on

198.8. That's what the scale said. I'm pretty excited (as excited as I get), but know I'm still roughly half way to my goal.

Tomorrow is my nutritional counseling. I ate a freaking panini tonight, so that isn't very good for the low-carb thing. I bet dollars to donuts my love-handles will measure high because of that. Mmmm...donuts.

Really what I'm interested it is getting my measurements right before and right after I go mountain biking in the Ozarks this weekend. I bet I'll easily blow 10k calories this weekend riding, so that should be interesting to see what happens. Nutrition is going to be a challenge because I can't just keep shoving powerbars and gu-shots down my pie-hole. We'll see what my trainer has to say about that tomorrow. He's big on coconut oil for energy, but I'm not sure how I'm going to roll around sipping coconut oil every 30 minutes. I can't imagine what that will do to my GI, besides encourage further weight loss.

That's it for now. Maybe I'll post up before the trip, but we all know me, so probably not. I'll have a massive post after I get back though.

Ride on.

No comments:

Post a Comment