Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cancer dedication to our dear friend, Allie.

I wanted to put this up on my blog so that everyone who was been touched by cancer in some way and see this page and perhaps sign the dedication page. Thanks from the bottom of my heart... Chris

Hi,

I just dedicated a page to Allie Marshall at LIVESTRONG Action.

This page is a part of the world's largest dedication book that LIVESTRONG Action will use to pressure world leaders to do more to fight cancer. Can you add your name to my dedication page? It'll only take a second, and you can help me reach my target of 25 dedications.

Please click here, it only takes a second:

http://www.livestrongaction.org/node/20305

Right now, Lance Armstrong is dedicating his ride in the Tour de France to the fight against cancer. And after the race, he'll send this dedication book - with your signature - to world leaders and pressure them to make cancer a priority in their own countries. It's our best chance to push for better treatment, more funding for cancer research and access to care for everyone around the world.

But if people like us don't stand up, these leaders won't pay attention.

Will you check out my dedication page? Allie Marshall inspired me to take action - hopefully they'll inspire you to do the same:

http://www.livestrongaction.org/node/20305

No comments:

Post a Comment