Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've been busy painting

and that's my only excuse for not posting anything useful.  I got a little crazy filling nail holes and sheet rock dings, and low and behold, I've made yet another 1-2 night project turn into a ginormous exercise.  I'm going to start velcro-ing pictures to the wall now.

K man was up nearly the entire night, which was great fun for Penny and I.  We really enjoyed our special time with K between 1:30 and 5:30 this morning.  And we both feel terrific today as well.  I think that one of the keys to life is sleep deprivation, and I highly recommend it.  Ok, that is all I have to say about that.

I'm saddened, yet not entirely surprised, that the Jayhawks made an early departure from the tourney.  I'm also not surprised to see MU fans leaping in joy to see KU lose, even though MU fared no better in the tourney.  I'd also like to remind certain individuals in my family that KU whipped MU both times they played this year, AND KU was Big 12 Champions, AND that KU won the Big 12 tourney, AND that MU got hard bounced by Nebraska (snicker) in the same tourney.  I'd also like to wave a hand in the air with ZERO fingers extended because that is how many times MU has been to the Final Four.  Ok, now that is all I need to say about that.

Don't prod the sleepy bear.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your challenges with the "K" man. Probably upset over the Healthcare overhaul that was happening in the new "Disney Land" in Washington. The painting...you are a project machine! I know of some not to busy KU basketball players who are available. Maybe they could assist...
    Save your snickers, you 'll need them for that needed sugar high to keep you painting.

    ReplyDelete