Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Slow news days I guess

Blogging motivation is low, despite a surplus of agenda.  Not sure what is up with that.  It's not only me, but nearly every blogger I'm following is slumping right now.  Maybe it's the temptress known as "Spring" that is keeping us away from our keyboards, as we stare out the window waiting for small buds to develop into leaves.

So I'm going to try and hammer through a few updates, and I'll start with the low hanging fruit, ergo my tri training.  I haven't been putting in as much time as I would like to, partially due to flying around doing other things, and partially due to my poor sleep has me ready to go to bed at 8:30 most nights (more on that later).  Last Thursday I sucked it up and went up to Lifetime at about 8:30, and didn't get home until 11:15.  I started off working on my crappy swim technique, and then went to run.  Then I thought I should do some lifting, then some core.  And when I was doing core, it over looks the basketball court so of course I had to go shoot around for 20-30 minutes.  All that equals getting to bed at 11:30.  I'm glad I worked out though.

I rode on Sunday what felt like a good speed, and I came back with a SLOW avg. speed.  Although I was trying to keep my HR low, I guess that's ok, because there was some serious wind on the way back in.  Plus I couldn't feel my toes, but that doesn't really have any effect on my speed.  Nice try, Chris.

Last night I was going to run, but my back has been off so I went and visited the Chiro.  Feels much better today and I hope to get some more fitnessing in tonight.  I'll post back tomorrow and let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment