Thursday, June 17, 2010

So long and thanks for all the fish

I feel it is my sovereign duty to post something of great meaning today. I'm not sure why, maybe it has to do with the fact that most of my posts have either been videos or about triathlons. Oddly enough, I don't think I've posted a video about a triathlon. And why is it that half the time I type "triathlon", it comes out "triathlong"? Must be something subliminal going on there.

We've been landscaping (mainly Penny) and it is finally starting to come together, although there are still a few plants to buy and plant, and a buttload of mulch. I'll be quite happy when this is all done, as it is quite an eyesore to me and I don't like having that big of a project hanging out over my head. Although you wouldn't know that by how slowly I'm putting in the backup sump pump. Hopefully it'll stay dry enough this weekend so I can get that done.

And speaking of this weekend, it seems that it is getting all stacked up, and there won't be much rest for the weary. At least I'll get in a nice long ride on Sunday morning. It's always good to start the day with a 3,000+ caloric deficit.

Well, that's all I really have. The coffee isn't working that well yet. Hopefully greatness will floweth later today like Indian Creek.

Congrats, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment