Friday, February 4, 2011

World Bicycle Relief

As you may or may have not noticed, there is an clickable icon on the upper right hand corner of this page for World Bicycle Relief. This charity empowers individuals and communities in Africa by donating bicycles that enable people to make long school commutes, service medical emergencies, deliver goods from village to village, and a host of other great things. I have made a goal of raising $250 before October 2011. I have also enlisted the support of my race team, Team Colavita/Parisi Coffee to help in this endeavor as a team. We have a team goal of $4,020, which is roughly 30 bikes (1 for each race team member).

If you can help me out in this endeavor, I'd really appreciate it. This charity is near and dear to my heart, and Barron's ranked it as one of the top 25 most efficient charities.

Thanks in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment