Thursday, September 17, 2015

Politics, barely better than brussel sprouts.

With the debate occurring recently, I thought I'd take my voting quiz again. Here's how it turned out:


And I thought I was more Republican than Democrat. It's all those environmental issues that skew me towards the Dems, I tell ya! It sure isn't a minimum wage of $15 an hour.

Ok, enough of that political crap. The country isn't going to get better with any of those yahoos in the oval office. I think the best days of this country are behind us, honestly. It'll be a long, slow fade before anyone says the US is completely defunct, but it sure seems like we're heading that way quicker than we are heading towards a renaissance. I guess it's natural to have a gov't to have a limited lifecycle, but it's tough to swallow when we have it beaten in our young heads that this is the greatest country in the world. History is written by the victors, I suppose.

All we can do is try to help each other out and remember that we are ALL on this rock floating through space. We have more commonalities than differences. We all want to be happy. Even Republicans.


No comments:

Post a Comment