Friday, August 19, 2011

Sinus infections

Apparently I shouldn't have been throwing Kieran into the lake a few weekends ago.  A week or so later, the yellow goop started coming out of his ear from an infection, which turned into a cold.

He is a loving child, I will say that.  To a fault.  He wet-face-kissed both Penny and I, and Penny went down hard with a sinus infection and I got it as well.  Mine wasn't nearly as bad as hers, but I still felt crappy yesterday and am coughing stuff up today.  It's not great for training, and I missed an awesome day of riding yesterday.  I'll have to reschedule that for Tuesday.

I have like 9 days until my 5k, but I'm feeling ok about it.  Another 3-4 runs and I'll feel much better.  And with a few more rides in there too, I might actually feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment